It’s almost the end of February and I’m still feeling motivated and inspired by the new year. I’ve been reading books on craft and listening to countless episodes of The Creative Penn (my favorite indie publishing podcast). I’ve been making lists of blog posts I want to write and projects I want to create. I’m feeling pretty good right now!
I’ve also been spending time thinking about the future and what I hope to accomplish during the next few years (and possibly even decades, although it’s hard to think that far ahead) of my creative existence.
Here’s what I’ve come up with.
10 of my Wildest Dreams (for my Writing Career)
1. Have a traditionally published book/series
2. Win a contest
3. Be my own boss
4. Write full time
5. Write a middle grade series
6. Attend a writing conference
7. Be successful enough that I need an assistant
8. Collaborate with another author
9. Write the stories that I want to read
10. Write down all of the stories that are running through my mind!
What do you think? Some of them are more outlandish than others but I think it’s important to dream big. Haha.
Until next time,